|Company Name:||Hunter Global Business Solutions Ltd|
|Company Contact details:||Joanne Ferguson CMCIPD Joanne@HGBusinessSolutions.co.uk www.HGBusinessSolutions.co.uk 07966 374126|
|Model Policy No;||HGBS/PP–001|
What data we collect and process
We collect and process the following data from visitors to our website www.HGBusinessSolutions.co.uk
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services or requesting further services or information. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information collected by technology such as Google Analytics and other technology such as cookies (please see “Cookies (and similar technologies)” below for more information).
- Hunter Global Business Solutions Ltd will only retain your information while you are an active client, unless you ask us to delete it. If you stop being an active client; we will retain your information for legislation purposes only and delete it when the timescales for the relevant legislation has expired.
- Hunter Global Business Solutions Ltd may retain information after account deletion if there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding invoice on your account.
Hunter Global Business Solutions Ltd will email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. Our subscription emails contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service should you wish to. We will continue to send this information until you request to be deleted from our mailer regardless of whether you are an active client or not.
Cookies (and similar technologies)
As required by the UK interpretation of EU law on cookies, Hunter Global Business Solutions Ltd have reviewed the cookies used by our service and give advice so that you can manage the use of them.
However, should you wish to delete or disable the cookies, you can do so by referring to the ‘Help’ option on the menu bar of your browser. This will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; notify you when you receive them; and disable them altogether.
NONE OF THIS INFORMATION IS ASSOCIATED WITH YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.
Where do we store Individual’s personal data?
Security and control of your data
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security features to reduce the risk of unauthorised access.
How do we use your information?
Information held about you is used in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those subject of a previous sale to you;
- We do not disclose personal information about individuals to advertisers or sell your information to any other organisation for marketing purposes.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, Hunter Global Business Solutions Ltd never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting: Office@HunterGlobalBusinessSolutions.com
Links to other sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.